The Global Gaming Awards are heading to Asia
Following the success of the Global Gaming Awards in Las Vegas and London, Gambling Insider is delighted to announce a dedicated event for the Asian gaming market.
With new integrated resorts being developed and many suppliers launching products for the Asia region, there certainly are plenty of companies that deserve to be recognised and rewarded.
“Asia is already one of the largest gambling markets in the world and we expect this expansion to continue,” said Julian Perry, Editor-in-Chief of Gambling Insider.
“The Global Gaming Awards Asia have been in the works for a while now and we are certainly excited to officially announce this event taking place later in 2022,” he added.
For nine years the Global Gaming Awards have been the most trusted and prestigious Awards in the gaming industry. Companies and individuals are always shortlisted based on merit, and winners are chosen by C-level industry executives. KPMG in the Crown Dependencies independently adjudicates the voting process to ensure full transparency and fairness.
To enter the Global Gaming Awards Asia, companies operating in Asia should simply fill in the short form on globalgamingawards.com/asia/ and tell us what they have achieved in the past 12 months.
This year’s winners will be announced at a virtual event on 22 August, due to travel restrictions still in place across Asia.
The Global Gaming Awards Asia will have nine categories:
- Casino Operator of the year: Rewarding the operator of integrated resorts that has gone above and beyond to create the best possible customer experience across all its properties.
- Casino Supplier of the year: Recognising the efforts of the supplier who drives the development of casino properties.
- Integrated Resort of the year: Acknowledging the Integrated Resort (new or old) that pushes the boundaries of customer experience.
- Casino Product of the year: Recognising the product that improves players’ experience, or operators’ ability to run their casino.
- Table Game of the year: Rewarding the table game or ETG that stood out from the rest on the casino floor.
- Corporate Social Responsibility of the year: Recognising the company that goes to great lengths in its commitment to CSR.
- Digital Supplier of the year: Rewarding the best software or online games supplier.
- Digital Operator of the year: Acknowledging the operator who drives forward the digital gaming vertical.
- Executive of the year: Recognising the executive whose efforts drive the industry forward.